HOME

Monday 25 April 2011

Getting Smart Part Two: Bad Touch

Oh yes, the iPhone saga continues. I have been learning to type on a micro scale, coaching myself not to reach for it every two seconds, and yes, advocating for my decision to buy an old iPhone…it has been fun.

Well, so far. It did play a few practical jokes on me though. The auto correct I am talking about, of course. After a senseless string of sms about Alaska to one of my French friends (my iPhone’s interpretation of “Oh-lala”) I switched the auto correct off. (Yes, that’s why all the misspellings :-). But it seems I got away too easily, it could have been much - MUCH – worse. A site I discovered today, www.damnyouautocorrect.com, demonstrates the auto correct function go wrong…hilariously so.  Here are some of the most innocent bits: 



For more iPhone fun and embarrassment go to: www.damnyouautocorrect.com.

Have a blush-free week.

Love,
 AB

No comments:

Post a Comment