HOME

Monday 6 January 2014

Happy 2014! (or 2014 thought my mobile phone camera)

God knows how much I wanted to wish you a happy new year in advance and how much is to be told: books, paintings, dramas, movies... but I had absolutely no time in the past two weeks. I must also admit to have slept through the New Years' Eve. 

Pictures will explain: almost all of them are taken very early in the morning, but considering the world economic crises having a job is a good thing, right? Especially if the job consists of visiting beautiful cities...

Zürich, in front of the train station


Bern in the morning


Lausanne

Visiting a tomb of Gabrielle (Coco) Chanel in Bois-de-Vaux cemetery in Lausanne, I passed a modest tombstone with an inscription: 

"Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love".


So that's all I want to wish you for  the 2014. 

Love,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment