HOME

Thursday 18 September 2014

Accidental Guest

Finally I laid my hands on recent photos from the beautiful Orta lake where I have become an accidental wedding guest.  It was my first Italian wedding and I loved it! And I love Italians for their laid-back attitude: no-one paid attention to a tourist crawling on the floor with a camera between the guests. 

The ceremony in the church took forever and the invitees outside started to melt slowly and pass another round of refreshing sparkling wine. Worst of all - nobody was taking their pictures; the photographer was inside the cathedral, trapped with the bride and groom. So after a certain round of prosecco I became courageous enough to pull out my new (yey!) camera. Here is a few impressions of that special afternoon…





Have a beautiful weekend.

Love,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment