HOME

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's!

I think I am seriously in love! Her name is Annie and she is 11 months young, a little “Fish” just like me. She came with her parents to my Showroom a few days ago, well not exactly came, rather she has been carried in – like a little princess :-) 
 Annie's parents married on Feb 14th, it was the only available date, they explain, but we know better, don’t we? So hearty congratulations to all couples who celebrate Valentine’s Day!!!

And a Happy Birthday to my blog. I started to put my thoughts and feelings on the blue screen on a sunny St.Valentine’s Sunday morning one year ago, and it turned out to be a true adventure. I made new friends and have discovered a lot of things about myself along the way.   

I wish you all a lovely Valentine’s Monday!

Your AB

No comments:

Post a Comment